XM TRading Education

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM TRading Education

Does XM forex platform offers an educational videos or training for newbie traders?

Yes they do, but you need to check which one is suitable for you by contacting their support staff.

Comment

XM does offer a lot in terms of educating their clients, you may also enroll on a one-on-one trading tutorials with the expert once you settled an account with them.

Comment

Now they offer a multilingual web seminar that were hosted by different financial authorities from different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Oliver View Post
          Now they offer a multilingual web seminar that were hosted by different financial authorities from different countries.
          This is nice, you can attend webinar in your own native tounge, very helpful for all the traders of the world.

Comment

Do they have webinars in Deutsch? I would love to attend that one if they do

Comment

Originally posted by AM Anderson View Post
              Do they have webinars in Deutsch? I would love to attend that one if they do
              I think they do because they have multilingual webinars to cater to every traders

Comment

Working...
              X