how much does cost to buy ethereum on etoro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much does cost to buy ethereum on etoro

I lived in Nova Scotia and I overheard my friends about trading cryptocurrencies. Right now, what I want to know is, how much does cost to buy ethereum on etoro?

Hi Anne, the price is quite varying and the spreads have the same conditions as well. If you want to see a preview of how much, you may try a demo account with them.

Comment

The suggestion was more than agreeable, try the demo account with etoro to get a hype of how fast the trade execution is in their platform. Unfortunately upon reading you are from Nova Scotia, I am having a second thought.

Comment

Thanks Mike and Schei, but do you mind if I ask why are you having second thought about etoro?

Comment

Anne, etoro is no longer accepting new traders from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Schei View Post
            Anne, etoro is no longer accepting new traders from Canada.
            Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by Brukkarq View Post

Is this true?
              The etoro platform no longer entertain traders from Canada, but the rest of the world can definitely enjoy trading with them and you may also learn about etoro how to trade bitcoins

Comment

The ethereum value under etoro platform have varying ones, it depends on the real-time market data, and the etoro platform will be the one to set it's value.

Comment

Working...
                X