Contact Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Support

I always have this issues with different brokers that I've traded with. They were advertising a 24/7 support but when you go and look for them in times of need, we are having trouble finding them online? Aren't you a victim of this scheme?

I am always having trouble with most of the online brokers, they use to imply the 24/7 time frame for the support but I can't get hold of anybody even on chat, this really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Pat View Post
      I am always having trouble with most of the online brokers, they use to imply the 24/7 time frame for the support but I can't get hold of anybody even on chat, this really sucks.
      I have the very same experience like yours and you are right, I hate the feeling of dreading to ask for help and all you can do is wait and wait

Comment

Some of the brokers says that they have that 24/7 support but to my dismay it is not chat support but email only.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPD View Post
          Some of the brokers says that they have that 24/7 support but to my dismay it is not chat support but email only.
          This is very true with most of the brokers and it sucks to realize that you can't connect with them when you need them.

Comment

Working...
          X