Do copied traders earn profit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do copied traders earn profit?

Hi, I'm a newbie to the social trading environment and would like to ask if the copied traders earn a profit or commission when they get copied or followed?

Not sure with other brokers but with eToro, yes. As a popular investor with copiers, you can earn up to $10,000 cash every month.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandeurTrader View Post
      Not sure with other brokers but with eToro, yes. As a popular investor with copiers, you can earn up to $10,000 cash every month.
      Interesting. Any idea if other brokers pay popular investors like etoro?

Comment

Originally posted by traderlogic View Post

Interesting. Any idea if other brokers pay popular investors like etoro?
        Other brokers pay popular investors as well but not as high as the $10k returns of etoro.

Comment

Yes, they potentially can with Tradeo too... ask them about the Leader's program.

Comment

What is this Leader's program all about? Can you be an expert trader in a very short span of time?

Comment

Yes as a copied trader, you will earn profits based on the terms and conditions of your broker. Based on my experience, eToro has the best revenue system in this field.

Comment

Originally posted by Idris Mathias View Post
                Yes as a copied trader, you will earn profits based on the terms and conditions of your broker. Based on my experience, eToro has the best revenue system in this field.

So is this one on a commission basis thing?

Comment

Working...
                X